Sunday, 11 October 2026

Weekly recap Oct 11 2026

Happy Sunday, all! Welcome to the weekly recap. 


This week, I reviewed

Bog Bodies - terrifying and just in time for Halloween

The Best Christmas Ever - sweet and relaxing, just in time for Christmas

The Judy Story Library - a nostalgic return #BacktotheBookshelves

All I Want is to Not Be Alone - a clever look at the real horror of zombies


This week, I read

Bog Bodies, as above

Strangebrew Apothecary - vaguely Western found family

As you Wish - Ananzi tries to come out on top

The Call - completely terrifying Irish story


I was travelling the world this week, apparently. I also DNF'd one that wasn't working for me. It's not a proper mystery if the author is actively hiding things from the reader!


Coming up 

Picture books, post apoc, a weird kind of mystery and a LitRPG week!

No comments:

Post a Comment