Sunday, 26 July 2026

Weekly recap - 26 Jul 2026

Happy Sunday, all! Welcome to the weekly recap. 


This week, I reviewed

Just as long as we're Together - classic teen story that still hits today

Here's to you, Rachel Robinson - the companion to the above

and then we screamed - teen anger is visceral 

The Imagitorium - Sarah Beth Durst's new triumph


This week, I read

Gingerbread Bones - a teen horror with a great fairytale link

Tendrils - the follow up to the story based on an 80s cartoon

How to Find a Nameless Fae - fantasy with a great fairytale link

I am the Night - a close look at the creation of the animated Batman show

Sunny Days - a look at Sesame Street and its contemporaries


Apparently I just wanted to read things based on other things this week


Coming up 

It's back to cosy fantasy while I'm on my holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment