Pages

▼

Sunday, 27 September 2026

Weekly recap Sep 26 2026

Happy Sunday, all! Welcome to the weekly recap. 


This week, I reviewed

A Raven of the Rainforest - MG fun with birds

Bad Words - Adult fun with bitter enemies

Tales from the Territory - Short fun with gnomes. No, wait...

The Little Shop of Gentle Magics Cosy fun with tea


This week, I read

Gracie - Joy and grief in 1930s Ireland

The Discworld Bestiary - Absolutely beautiful and surprisingly educational!

I also DNF'd two books that just weren't suiting me


Coming up 

Tis the season...for reading all my downloaded books before downloading anything new.


TBR check in:

My TBR is sitting at 35 as publishers start to wind down for Christmas. My queue is at 10 but some of those are for a theme week in December so I won't be reading them just yet! For the first time in a while Contemporary Fiction has (just) overtaken Fantasy at 10 to 9, with Horror, Mystery, Sci Fi and Romance bringing up the rear.


No comments:

Post a Comment