Sunday, 30 August 2026

Weekly recap - Aug 29 2026

Happy Sunday, all! Welcome to the weekly recap. 


This week, I reviewed

All the Hidden Places - short horror and spec fic stories

Twig's Traveling Tomes The cosiest of cosy fiction

Dive Bar at the End of the Road - A horror story you think you know, but you really don't

Bluebird - Irish teens study ballet in Russia in the 90s

Consistency? What's that?


This week, I read

Twig's Traveling Tomes - yeah I'm developing a bad habit of reading right before posting

Love and Other Cures for the Recently Undead - Zombies from a point of view you've never seen before

Night of Madness - reality show goes bad. Don't they all?

10 Things I Hate about Zombies - romcomzom

Lights, Camera, Mayhem! - Dublin kids accidentally solve crimes while making movies


Coming up 

I've got my weeks a bit mixed up so it could be anything!



TBR check

I have seven books downloaded and waiting to read, and forty more on the maybe list. Fantasy is still the highest number, but contemporary is catching up, and horror is trailing because I cleared several this week. The furthest out publication date is next May - I know! I couldn't believe it either! I think publishers are stretching the gap between ARCing and publishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment