Thursday 5 September 2019

I Go Quiet by David Ouimet

I've been trying to write this review for days, and I'm still going to miss a thought or forget something, because this is the kind of book with something new to discover every time you look at it. The story is about an introverted child learning that being introverted isn't a problem or an illness to be healed, but my attention was grabbed on every page by the illustrations. My favourite is the various views of the patchwork city, but there's so much to look at in every single one. Definitely one to take your time over, savour, and come back to again and again. Wonderful.





I Go Quiet


I Go Quiet is the exquisite story of an introverted girl, struggling to find her place in a noisy world. Through the power of books, creativity and imagination, she begins to see possibilities for herself beyond the present, to a future where her voice will finally be heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment