Pages

Sunday, 6 September 2026

Weekly recap - Sep 5 2026

Happy Sunday, all! Welcome to the weekly recap. 


This week, I reviewed

When Life gives you Corpses - the funny canabilism monster story you didn't know you needed

Night of Madness - a reality show in an asylum goes wrong, because both of those aren't terrifying enough on their own

Love and Other Cures for the Recently Undead - a zombie story from a really unique viewpoint

10 Things I Hate about Zombies - a zomromcom that's rather heavier on the rom and the com than the zom


This week, I read

Until the Last Light Goes Out - hypnotic horror where nothing is what it seems

Board Games & Broomsticks - cosy cafe where everything is exactly what it seems


Coming up 

Mysteries, pop culture and dead bodies. It's just that kind of week.



No comments:

Post a Comment