Pages

Sunday, 13 September 2026

Weekly recap - Sep 13 2026

Happy Sunday, all! Welcome to the weekly recap. 


This week, I reviewed

Lights, Camera, Mayhem! - Middle grade fun in historical Dublin

Georgie - an intensely personal story set in Wales

Until the Last Light Goes Out - mind bending horror with walls that move

Murder at the Grand Alpine Hotel - classic closed circle mystery with the grand dame of murder (solving, not commiting)


This week, I read

The Strangers - part biopic, part spec fic, all its own thing

A Raven of the Rainforest - animal fiction from one of the best

Tales from the Territory - short stories set in the world of Legends and Lattes

The Purgatory Hotel for Wayward Ghosts - am I allowed to hope I end up here?


Coming up 

Ireland, Scotland, Alternate LA and Outer Space. Probably not in that order.


No comments:

Post a Comment