Thursday 5 March 2020

Happy Book Birthday!

I'm so late with this post! I don't have an excuse, I'm afraid, only that it's been manic in work. But I'll try to do better for you, my beauties!

It's been a quieter publishing week, but a few titles came out, so let's have a look.




Only Mostly Devastated
This funny teen novel got a 'will read again' from us.

Hope Against Hope
It's a 'will read again'! Who would have guessed!
The Threads of Magic
We rated this magical MG as 'will probably read again' although, to be honest, I've just added that as we hadn't settled on our ratings system when we reviewed this one...

One of our first #BookChats, this was a a resounding 'will read again' for both reviewers!



What did you think of these titles? What published today that you're especially excited about? What's coming up next week?

No comments:

Post a Comment